Materials List: Paper Airplanes: Building, Testing, & Improving. Heads Up!
Each student needs:
- 1 of the 4 paper airplane designs in the Plane Patterns Handout and its associated Plane Design Instructions; vary designs among students
- Flight Distances Worksheet
- 1-2 sheets of 8.5 x 11" copy paper
For the class to share:
- tape measure and/or meter sticks, and/or use cones to mark every five feet
- stopwatch, or a watch with a second hand
- completed examples of each of the 4 paper airplane designs
- overhead projector to show the Plane Overhead Transparency and Distance/Time Table.
- (optional) calculators