Materials List: Engineering a Hydroponic System to Feed a Class!
Each group needs:
- Chromebook or laptop
- water (for testing hydroponic system)
- Brainstorming Worksheet and the Poster Rubric
Various recycled materials for students to use in their prototyping. Items may include:
- clean and dried plastic food containers (such as yogurt containers or milk jugs).
Various inexpensive materials for students to use in their prototyping. Items may include:
- duct tape, masking tape, adhesives
- pipe cleaners
- plastic containers of all shapes and sizes
- wooden sticks
- zip ties
For the whole class to share:
- timer (or alarm, watch, cell phone timer)