Materials List: Augmented Reality Programming Challenge
- Download or access Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 (or later) available from Microsoft; make sure to install the C# plug in as well (Visual Studio is where you will build your code in C#)
- Install the .Net framework, available from Microsoft; .Net is what translates your code into Windows so that it can be executed
- Download or access Unity v. 2018.2.9 (or later) from Unity; Unity is the platform that allows us to build our demos; it has the ability to create screens and a variety of other useful features
- Access the AR Physiology demos and upload the one you would like to start with into Unity.
- Orbbec Astra Pro Camera (if you would like to purchase your own camera, ~$150), available on Orbbec
- Orbbec Camera Driver, available for download on Orbbec