Materials List: Get the Skinny on LEAN Manufacturing!
Each group needs:
- 12 extra-large plastic Easter eggs (this activity is written using 4 eggs of each color; purple, yellow, pink, blue; the activity will work with minor changes if other colors/amounts are used). Available online: https://www.amazon.com/Jumbo-Piece-Assorted-Colors-Easter/dp/B06XKGWV8Y
- Face stickers (eyes, nose, mouth, ears, glasses, mustaches). Available online: https://www.amazon.com/JOYIN-Sticker-Safaris-Fantasy-Supplies/dp/B07R4PMWHF/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=face+stickers&qid=1585070879&sr=8-5
- Time-keeping device (such as a stopwatch)
- 3 Quality Control Checklists (cut up)
- 3 Product Sheet (cut up)
- 3 Product Images (cut up)
- 4 large shallow bins or cookie sheets (for cut up stickers in System 1)
- 8-12 shallow bins (for cut up stickers in System 2)
- (optional) plastic bags to organize cut up stickers and/or checklists, images, etc. for each system.
Each person needs:
- Scrap paper
- Writing utensil
- Lab Worksheet
- Student Version Worksheet (optional, but helpful)