- The Dirty Water Project: Design-Build-Test Your Own Water Filters
- Water Cycle
- Powerful Pulleys
- Creating an Electromagnet
- Properties of Mixtures vs. Solutions: Mix It Up!
- Swinging on a String
- Paper Airplanes: Building, Testing, & Improving. Heads Up!
- Chromatography Lab
- Physics of Roller Coasters
- Spaghetti Bridges
Over the years, I have enjoyed reviewing TeachEngineering submissions and observing the increased quality of the manuscripts. The submissions are getting better and better in terms of their STEM topics, activity details, organization and writing. Congratulations and please keep up the good work.
- External reviewer and university engineering professor
September 2023 Editor's Pick
Did you know engineers play a key role in designing buildings that can withstand or limit the amount of noise from nearby machines? In this activity, students engineer a solution to reduce airplane noise for a school located directly next to a large international ...