- The Dirty Water Project: Design-Build-Test Your Own Water Filters
- Powerful Pulleys
- Water Cycle
- Engineering: Simple Machines
- Creating an Electromagnet
- Physics of Roller Coasters
- Designing Bridges
- Paper Airplanes: Building, Testing, & Improving. Heads Up!
- DNA Build
- Saltwater Circuit
Over the years, I have enjoyed reviewing TeachEngineering submissions and observing the increased quality of the manuscripts. The submissions are getting better and better in terms of their STEM topics, activity details, organization and writing. Congratulations and please keep up the good work.
- External reviewer and university engineering professor
February 2024 Editor's Pick
Light up your love with paper circuits this February—no soldering required! Create a sure-to-impress flashing birthday card or design a light-up Christmas card—all with paper circuits! In this activity, students are guided through the process to create simple paper ...