Not sure where to begin? We’re here to help!
TeachEngineering offers webinars for individuals or groups that are preparing to submit their curriculum for review, or would like to pitch ideas to our editorial team. We walkthrough the publication process and provide a detailed explainer on design thinking, NGSS alignments, student-directed learning, tips, pitfalls to avoid and much more!
If you have an idea for a submission, and would like help in its development, pitch it to our editors! Authors who pitch ideas to TeachEngineering have a high rate of successfully publishing their curricula on TeachEngineering--and we love to help authors develop upon their ideas.
To pitch an idea, contact us. The pitch should be no more than a page long, and should include your idea for a hands-on, design-focused activity. Preference will be given to subject matter that focuses on the following topics:
- Forces and Interactions: Pushes and Pulls (Grade K)
- Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems: Animals, Plants, and Their Environment (Grade K)
- Weather and Climate (Grade K)
- Waves: Light and Sound (Grade 1)
- Structure, Function, and Information Processing (Grade 1)
- Space Systems: Patterns and Cycles (Grade 1)
- Structure and Properties of Matter (Grade 2)
- Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems (Grade 2)
- Earth’s Systems: Processes that Shape the Earth (Grade 2)
- Inheritance and Variation of Traits: Life Cycles and Traits (Grade 3)
- Growth, Development, and Reproduction of Organisms
- Natural Selection and Adaptations
- Matter and Energy in Organisms and Ecosystems
- Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems
- Inheritance and Variation of Traits
- Natural Selection and Evolution
- Space Systems