Important: Review these documents that will help guide you in your preparations:
- New! Schedule a webinar with TE editors to review best practices! Or:
- New! If you have an idea for a submission, and would like help in its development, pitch it to our editors!
- Read our Welcome Letter.
- Gain a deeper understanding of our curriculum through these Suggestions and Tips.
- Familiarize yourself with how our reviewers will check your curriculum for quality using the Engineering Content Rubric and the K-12 Content Rubric.
Now that you’ve created and tested your curriculum, it’s time to write it!
Download our new! hands-on activity template.
- If you have a lesson that accompanies your hands-on activity, please contact an editor at TeachEngineering. Note: TeachEngineering does NOT accept standalone lessons; each lesson must be associated with at least one original hands-on activity.
- Use our PowerPoint template and worksheet template if you intend to submit a presentation or worksheets.
Note: TeachEngineering is not accepting Units or Sprinkles for publication at this time. If you are interested in submitting a Maker Challenge, please contact us directly.
- Your name and contact information
- The supporting organization and/or educational institution with whom you worked to create your curriculum
- Contact information for your curriculum coordinator or principal investigator at your supporting organization
Title(s) of the hands-on activity you intend to submit.
- Do not attach your files yet! You will do this through the online TeachEngineering submission portal.
Using your username and password for the online TeachEngineering submission portal, upload your curricular materials. Make sure you have done the following before you submit:
You can now track your submission’s progress through the submission portal, or email your TeachEngineering editors for updates.