- Water Cycle
- Creating an Electromagnet
- The Dirty Water Project: Design-Build-Test Your Own Water Filters
- Powerful Pulleys
- What Is the Best Insulator: Air, Styrofoam, Foil or Cotton?
- Physics of Roller Coasters
- Design a Catapult
- Chromatography Lab
- Designing Bridges
- Paper Airplanes: Building, Testing, & Improving. Heads Up!
I am working on a project locating, aligning and tagging instructional resources for teachers across the state to use, and have found the TeachEngineering resources to be of high quality and well-suited to our state science standards.
- Science Education Consultant, Raleigh, NC
October 2023 Editor's Pick
Shine a light on the fascinating world of chromatography! Students investigate different colored pigments in a variety of leaves. By using isopropanol and chromatography paper, students separate the different pigments that make up the color of the leaf. They also learn ...